Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer at our Home: The Master Bath


It's not a large room, by Master Bath standards....but it works for us....welcome to our little oasis. Baileyhusband went all out in this bathroom of ours, when we renovated it around 10 yrs ago (I STILL cannot believe it's been that long!!). With just a little minor changes coming this fall/winter, we couldn't love it more.

I'm not gonna talk alot...I'll let you visit in private.....

{Collection of heart shaped rocks}



{This orange-y wood will be getting a make-over soon!}







Thanks for visiting our bathroom! Just make sure you put the toilet lid down when you leave! 


No comments:

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!